Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have some good friends. I have known my best friend for one and half years.
I go to a good school. Have good grades. But music is kind of hard. But other than that I’m doing well. I don’t want to leave all of my friends. But it will be ok to move. Out of school. So far I haven’t got grounded. I have gotten in trouble a few times. Hasn’t done much this summer. I have done a few things like swim played some games. My favorite game is monopoly.
It is only my favorite board game. Buy the way monopoly is not my favorite game ever. I like to fix stuff right now I am trying t fix one of my controlled
By an controller. The motor is running to fast. Some white thingy Mcbober keeps spinning off.
I have combined two toys one truck and one race car.
I hope you will write back.

Tell you’re friends about my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment